Yuba Mundo Cargo Bike
YUBA Mundo Cargo bike. Ready for the heavy load, kids in tow. $1299 can change the way you and your family get around the SF BAY. Use it to get to school, go to the park, shopping, what have you.
If you like, we can also install the electric motor system on this same bike. Get up any hill in the city and explore the town free from a car.
The Mundo V4.3 is the latest version of the popular Mundo Cargo Bike. Now even lighter with better components like double wall rims, a SRAM groupo and an electric ready frame. The features and performance offered by the Mundo V4.3 are unmatched by any other Utility Bike. Combine it with Yuba's extensive line of practical accessories and you will discover a totally new mobility solution. Riding a Mundo is the best way to carry what matters! It is simple, comfortable and practical to carry friends, kids, groceries, surfboards or deliver boxes.
An integrate chassis in a league of its own. Unibody construction supports you and your load with stability and strength unparalleled by bolt-on components.
From the included side-loader supports to the numerous braze-ons, the Mundo is built to haul—kids, passengers, groceries, tools, surfboard, other bicycles... Carrying awkward loads is a snap.
The Mundo Cargo Bike 4.3 features:
• High-tensile steel frame
• Yuba Double Kickstand Stand Alone
• Bamboo Deck
• Wheeskirts now included
• Freedom Cruz tires 26x2.00
• Threadless headset
• Disc Brake Tabs (front and rear)
• Disc ready wheels (hubs)
• Pre-installed V-brakes
• 48-spoke, no-nonsense cargo bike wheels (14mm axle)
• Double wall rims
• Responsive SRAM Drivetrain, crank, shifters front and rear derailleurs
• Comfortable Cionilli Seat with quick-release seat post
• Sideloader attachments to support passenger feets or large boxes
• Braze-ons for customization
• Electric-ready frame, with numerous mounting points for brackets
• Uni-frame fit, comfortable for riders from 5 feet to 6.5 feet tall (1.5m to 2m)
• Quick and easy setup, out of the box: Just attach the front wheel, sideloaders, handle bar, stem and ride!
• Weight 48lbs
Visit your friendly local bike mechanic for fine tuning, including proper adjustment of wheels, derailleur and shifters.
* model shown 21 speed in black with optional Go-Getter bags, and Deflopilator
NOTE: The Mundo 21 speed can be ordered online and be delivered at your local Yuba Bicycles dealer.
**** SAFETY NOTE: Use of Wheelskirts recommended when carrying children.
**** Tech Note Disc Brakes:
Rear 180mm rotor size only (with 140 rear adapter).